Please, read this journal thoroughly. 😄
- I accept U.S. dollar, Euro, British pound, and Mexican peso.
- This currency calculator will be used.
what I will draw:
- Parents and their children
- Anime-based characters in Video Games (e.g. Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia)
In the case of Naruto fanart, I accept:
Road to Ninja universe, The Last universe
NARUTO and NARUTO Shippūden
- Naruto x Sasuke / Sasuke x Naruto (romantic or platonic)
- Sakura x with any boy or girl (romantic or platonic)
- Sasuke x with any girl (romantic or platonic)
- Naruto x with any girl (romantic or platonic)
- Tsunade x any woman or girl (platonic with girls)
- Hinata x Naruto or any girl (romantic or platonic)
- Konan x Yahiko (romantic)
I accept many characters from NARUTO with exception of a few (such shall be discussed here only).
You can ask a maximum of two characters for each piece. Three characters is permitted only if the third is a little child, like Boruto or any of the NARUTO children.
If you commission ecchi or hentai from me, these works won't be drawn as Chibi or Painting and they must be tasteful. Hentai and ecchi works won't be submitted to my deviantART gallery, neither my Pixiv account, Tumblr nor Twitter.
what I won't draw:
- Animals, babies, incest, furry, some crack pairings, yaoi, yuri, tentacles, rape, fetishes I regard as unappealing or disgusting.
- Too complex/elaborated backgrounds, portraits/realism, pairings with Akatsuki members, Akatsuki members that are not Yahiko or Konan.
- Mecha, cross-dressing, extreme anatomy (fat/muscles), sci-fi, anthro, goth or emo, comics, and famous people.
- The Artist reserves the rights to refuse any commission without explanation.
- The Artist will not handle the depiction of illegal activities, humorously offensive and hateful images.
- Clear and concise visual references and brief description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client.
- The Artist will not be held at fault for any mistakes made on the final version due to incorrect or missing information.
- Discussion about the commission will occur over notes. All communication will be written and web-based.
- The Artist's signature and/or watermark must remain on any and all images provided.
- The Artist exclusively owns the full rights to the image. (See "Image Rights" below.)
- Payment will be made through Paypal only.
- Full payment will be sent upfront.
- When sending payment, select the "Services" option. Do not select "Gift".
- The Client must provide the username used to request the commission and a brief description of what they ordered in the e-mail that accompanies Paypal transfers.
- The Artist ensures the Client will receive updates via note on the commission when necessary.
- Major edits will only be available during the sketch stage.*
- The Artist reserves the rights to reject critique and red line pertaining to artistic skill or style preference (i.e. anatomy, coloring, style, etc.) if said critique reduces the artistic quality of the piece.
- A redraw will count as a completely separate commission and will be charged as such.
*Major edits are defined as large edits such as re-positioning a body part or making large changes.
- A refund may be requested at any time.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission, at any time, due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior or the inability to communicate in effective English on behalf of the Client.
- The Client can only cancel their commission during or after the outlining.
- If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the coloring stage they will not be issued a refund.
- The refunded amount will be determined by how much work has already been completed.
- The Client will be given what has been completed up until the point of refund.
- Chibi and Black&White commissions are non-refundable.
- The Artist retains all of the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise as well as promote the Artist's services.
- The Client may not make prints of the artwork or profit from the artwork. The Client may resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself or have someone else alter the work. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required, and it must not be any high resolution or non-watermarked version of the artwork.
- The Artist reserves the right to display the commission.
you must read, understand and agree to all of the above terms before entering into an agreement with me. by sending the payment, you agree to the above terms.
PRICE Guide and samples
- Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty of each individual piece.
- All current items listed will be created via CLIP STUDIO PAINT, using a Wacom Intuos Pro Pen & Touch tablet.
- Please, allow artistic license. Do not ask me to 'copy' a style.
- Additional characters in an image are subject to additional fees depending on the character complexity and request details.
Background prices range from 5 USD to 10 USD, depending on complexity.
if you wish for a transparent bG for your chibi commission, substract 5 USD to it.
- Send me a note with the description of your commission to claim a slot. Please, include the following info: commission type, height, weight, personality, the character(s) background, pose, clothing. Don't forget to include reference images.
- Once the details are settled, you will be given my Paypal address and once I receive the payment I'll start sketching and send the rough image to you for confirmation. Any corrections should be made at this stage!
- I will start working on the final image. It'll take a couple of days or more to be finished, depending on the commission type. It's important to have in mind I'm a student which means there'll be impediments to hand in the work as quick as desired. If there's any delay or problem I'll keep you updated.
- The link to the final (high resolution) image will be sent to you via note and a smaller version will be uploaded to deviantART.
If you want to ask about other anime/manga that you'd like fanart from, please leave a comment here.
Do not send me a note, it will be ignored.*
If you have inquiries about any of the information feel free to ask me here as well and I will gladly help you.
*Except notes from those wishing for ecchi or hentai, since I appreciate privacy and anonymity.